Authority constructs, upgrades over 12,620 km road

  • PDF

Addis Ababa, 25 April 2014 (WIC) - The Ethiopian Road Authority (ERA) said it has built, repaired and upgraded over 12, 620 km of road with 19.1 billion birr during the last nine months of this budget year.   
Authority Public Relations Directorate Director, Samson Wondimu told WIC the plan was to construct, maintain and improve 15, 251 km of road.
According to Samson, some 90 per cent of the total length of the road was built with asphalt, while the remaining 10 per cent was built with gravel, he said.
According to him, the authority has so far attained 68 per cent of the plan it has set to carry out during the Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP) period.



Subscribe to get latest news

Visitors Counter

mod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_counter
mod_vvisit_counterToday19960
mod_vvisit_counterYesterday69768
mod_vvisit_counterThis week261937
mod_vvisit_counterLast week281452
mod_vvisit_counterThis month1137499
mod_vvisit_counterLast month1271595
mod_vvisit_counterAll days( since may 28, 2013)13543589

We have: 305 guests, 65 bots online
No: 54.80.119.167
 , 
Today: Jul 31, 2014